ProSpare supply a fully comprehensive range of pneumatic and electric vibratory equipment designed for use in a diverse range of applications which include assisting material flow from hoppers, feeding, screening and compacting.
The range includes stainless steel, ATEX compliant and lubrication free models which are ideal for use in hygienic applications. With over 25 years experience our engineering team offer free technical advice.
• Stainless Steel
• Rotary Vibrator
• No Lubrication required
• Force 583 N to 4900 N
• Suitable for temperature from –40°C to 120˚C
• Noise level 60-70 dB(a) with silencer fitted
• Lubrication free in operation*
• Linear Vibration
• Ideal for arduous conditions
• Force 22 N to 1080 N
• Frequency and amplitude adjustable independently
• Suitable for temperature from 10˚C up to 120˚C
• FPLF LT low temperature and FPLF HT high temperature models also available
* Relubrication of piston is necessary periodically with Klubersynth UHI.14.31
The MVSS stainless steel series vibrators are characterized by their total protection from liquids, dusts, aggressive agents and contaminants, thanks to the AISI 304 stainless steel casing and external components.
It is therefore suitable for use in food, chemical, pharmaceutical and others environments where the outer surface can be subject to corrosion by atmospheric or chemical / bacterial agents.
Line MVSS-P is available for potentially explosive dust atmospheres in conformity with ATEX Directive 2014/34/UE.
*Disclaimer - ProSpare does not warrant that any Goods will be suitable for any particular purpose of the Customer, whether or not that purpose has been made known by the Customer to the Company. The Customer assumes all risk and liability resulting from the use of the Goods and it is the Customer’s responsibility for compliance for any specific application.