ProSpare Ltd needs to gather and use selected information with which to conduct business.
This information is business related – Company Name and Address, VAT and Company Registration Numbers, Company Telephone and Fax Numbers.
In addition, we keep a list of individual contacts from organisations for buying, selling and marketing purposes. This data is limited to Name, Job Title, Business Telephone, Business Mobile Numbers and Business Email Addresses, and will only be collected if it is deemed to be a legitimate business interest.
We may at times use the information that we hold to send emails about product or market information. You can opt out of these emails by following the unsubscribe link in the email or by calling 01773 814008.
ProSpare Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
ProSpare Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 14/05/2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to; ProSpare Ltd, Bestwood Road, Pinxton, Nottinghamshire, NG16 6NT.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
1. The copyright and intellectual property rights in the ProSpare website belong to ConSpare Ltd.
2. Trademarks, other than third party trademarks (all rights in which are acknowledged) belong to ConSpare Ltd.
3. You acquire no rights or licences in or to this site or its content other than the right to use and access the same in accordance with this licence. You may not copy, recompile, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, upload to create derivative works from, transmit or in any other way exploit the whole or any other part of the site.
4. You may not make any of this site available as part of another web site whether by hyperlink framing on the internet or otherwise. This site and its content may not be used to construct a database of any kind nor may the same be stored (in whole or part) in databases for access by you or any third party or to distribute any database containing all or part of the site or its contents.
5. ConSpare reserves the right to alter or make changes or corrections to the ProSpare website at any time without prior notice.
6. Whilst ConSpare has made reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy of information displayed on the ProSpare website ConSpare shall not be liable for any inaccuracies or omissions. ConSpare makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, about the information provided through the ProSpare website. In addition, ConSpare cannot be held responsible for the content of any site to which the ProSpare site may be linked by whatever means either directly or indirectly.
7. Decisions made on information contained on the ProSpare website are the sole responsibility of the user. ConSpare shall have no liability to users or third parties for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special or other losses or damages of whatever nature and however arising from access to or the use of, information contained on the ProSpare website.
Registered in England No 1318456
VAT No GB 295 4895 93
Registered Office: Bestwood Road Pinxton Nottinghamshire NG16 6NT